Check out this interview with professional poker player Beth Shak on her extensive shoe collection. Ladies, sit down for this.
I’m an avid Cosmo reader. I have every issue from the past 3 years…obsessed much? I digress. Whenever I read Cosmo, Glamour, Nylon, anything, and they talk about swimsuits, it’s so one-sided. These magazines play up to the conservative side of things, making sure you cover that donk and those large jugs. But, what if you wanna accentuate your jugs?? I must admit I’m a bad girl, and I’m looking out for my bad girls that wanna show a little more skin, and show off what mainstream society sees at “taboo”. So here’s a little swimsuit advice for my gals:
- Figure out your best asset, and run with it!! Unless you’re looking for the stripper look (which is totally fine), you may want to just show off T or just show off A.
- Part of the IBTC? Wearing triangle tops with a pattern helps give the illusion of a larger bust, especially the tops with thinner strings. Pst, a little secret. Pull the triangles closer together to give a little side boob, and they REALLY look bigger.
- Stacked on top? Don’t be afraid to show it off!! Most “fashionistas” will tell you not to wear a strapless top, or top without under wire, BUT (read carefully) IF YOU HAVE PERKY BOOBS you can totally pull it off and look like a bombshell!
- Thicker than a snicker? If you are comfortable with your butt, hips, and thighs, play it up!! You don’t have to wear a skirt, or boyshorts. Actually, if you buy bikini bottoms that show A LITTLE cheek, it give your butt an adorable shape.
- Boyish? You can really wear anything and look bomb, but ruffles and texture and really add a girly, feminine touch to your look.
- A little more meat? If you aren’t as comfortable with your body and prefer tankinis or one pieces, accessorize it up!! It’s not all about the weight and your body, it’s a total package.
- BE CONFIDENT AND COMFORTABLE!!! If you are constantly trying to cover yourself or hide something, you won’t have a good time or feel beautiful. A woman who can feel great about herself is the most attractive!
A BRIDAL LOVERS DREAM!! Here are some things I found fancy about William and Kate’s wedding:
1. Her dress was classy enough for a princess, but revealing enough to still feel like a sexy bride. Plus, it was Alexander McQueen. Well worth the wait.
2. They had one maid of honor and one best man in their wedding party. No bridesmaids or groomsmen. It kept the wedding a little more personal.
3. Kate and her father walked IN FRONT of the flower girls, and they all walked together. The visual was romantic, especially from above.
4.William and Harry talked to each other while walking to the isle. Brotherly love.
5. THE HATS!!! Can we bring back the church hat at EVERY formal event?
6. They had a formal wedding tea party. So much classier than a traditional wedding dinner.
7. Its was completely televised! I love that they opened the wedding up to bridal freaks like myself, we appreciate that!
I hope you use this as inspiration for your own wedding!